A lot of people are asking a lot of questions about the Vegas shooting. Most fall into one of three camps: A) you think all “conspiracy theories” are ridiculous, unfounded, and that we should just believe what we are told; B) you have looked at the facts presented and are coming up with some very legitimate questions because in many cases the narrative doesn’t match evidence; or C) you have totally gone off the deep end entertaining theories that make even less sense than the official narrative.
For all of you who wonder what in the world all the debate is about, I’m going to break down the information we have available to us such as: police scanner audio, maps so that you can follow along with what the police are talking about in the scanner audio, cell phone video of the events as they unfolded, witness interviews, waveform audio of the gunshots, and you can come to your own conclusions. In my opinion, the primary question that surfaces from an analysis of this information is: Does the evidence appear to point to a lone gunman or multiple shooters? Any other theories floating around out there about motives cannot be definitively determined from any information that I’ve seen so far.
The following is NOT a complete transcript of the police scanner audio, although I have provided the full links for those who would like to listen to it. Instead, I have listed quotes of interest. I have noted the approximate time for each quote so that you can listen for yourself. Please keep in mind while listening to and/or reading these quotes that every single quote that you hear an officer utter DOES NOT mean that that particular information is correct. These officers ran into a chaotic scene and they are voicing their perception of events at that particular time, from their particular point of view. As the events unfold, new information obviously leads the officers to conclusions that may differ from what they originally perceived to be occurring. At the same time, the original perception of these officers is certainly valuable when compared to other evidences.
It should be noted that during the entirety of this audio, the LVPD treat this incident as a multiple shooter situation. It is now the official stance of the LVPD, in hindsight review of the situation, that there was a single shooter only, though he most likely had outside help in planning.
Here is a map to help you visualize the initial situation.
First scanner audio recording:
:56- “Shots are coming from Mandalay Bay halfway up.”
- Upon entry this officer believes shots are coming from halfway up Mandalay. We now know from video that the reason he believes this is because he sees what appears to be muzzle fire coming from that area. There are multiple videos documenting this. You can see it clearly in this clip of the cab driver’s video:
1:12- “We have an active shooter inside the fair grounds.”
3:45- “Control be advised I have shots coming from Gate 7.”
- File this quote away for later. Note from this venue map that there is no labeled “Gate 7.” You will notice, however, that there are 2 gates labeled “Gate 2”. If we re-number the gates chronologically, the gate labeled “6” on the venue map would become gate 7. This is entirely my own speculation given scanner audio and the venue map. Regardless, this bit of information becomes interesting in light of later scanner audio.
5:36- “flashes in the middle of Mandalay Bay on the North side, kind of on the West tower but towards the center”…”one of the middle floors.”
- Again, this officer is seeing the flashes we’ve got video of and at this time believes they are muzzle flashes.
6:20- I’m inside the Mandalay Bay on the 31st floor. I can hear the automatic fire coming from one floor ahead, one floor above us.”
7:00- “flashing coming from about 1/3 of the way up, center tower Mandalay Bay.”
– Another officer seeing the same flashing light from video.
9:00- “Does anyone have eyes on this shooter?” Different officer responds, “About 15th floor on Mandalay Bay.”
– Again, same story. He sees the flashing light from the videos.
14:03- “I haven’t seen any flashes from Mandalay but if it’s coming from Mandalay there is a strobe light coming from one of those windows on the east side.”
- Ok, here we have an officer clarifying that the flashing light everyone is seeing is coming from a strobe light. There is video of this blue strobe light flashing both before and after the shooting. Here is one such video:
To be fair, I’ve seen some individuals claiming that the blue strobe is coming from a different window than the white and orange flashing light that everyone is reporting as muzzle fire.However, I personally have been unable to discern that from watching the videos. These people also note that some lower floor windows are service windows that do in fact open, however I have been unable to confirm this.
- One thing that DOES bother me about this is the explanation (given by an investigator featured on Hannity) that this flashing light is a reflection of actual muzzle fire from the 32nd floor reflected in the mirrored glass. First of all, it would be all but impossible to imagine a scenario in which light from the shooter’s 32nd floor windows could be reflected in only one window on the 10th or 15th floor. Second, I have not seen one video surface yet of muzzle fire coming from the 32nd story windows. How is light that is not present reflecting on a lower window? The lack of muzzle fire from the 32nd floor windows can be viewed in multiple videos. Here’s a particularly good one:
14:45- “We’re getting from civilians saying there might have been 3 shooters.”
- It’s impossible to learn anything from this quote. The officer doesn’t say why the people thought there were 3 shooters. Did they think they heard three distinctive guns or see gunfire originating from differing angles? Did they visually see three possible gunmen? We don’t know.
14:55- “We’ve interviewed multiple people in concert venue that is on the north side of Hacienda, east side of Las Vegas Blvd saying there are multiple people who have been shot or were shooting in the concert venue.”
15:35- “I’m in the stairwell on the 32nd floor…I’m on the 32nd floor, the room is going to be 135.”
16:28- “410 vehicle going the wrong way- a white car going down Las Vegas Blvd towards Mandalay Bay.”
16:38- “It’s room 1-3-5 on the 32nd floor. I need SWAT.”
16:45- Dispatch- “Just confirming that Mandalay Bay 32nd floor room 1-3-5.” Officer responds, “That is affirmed. We have a 4 man element on the very end of the hall.”
17:40- “We’ve spoken to security at Mandalay Bay, they say they have shots fired on 29th and 32nd levels.”
- This one’s hard to explain. Mandalay security personnel report shots fired on both the 29th and 32nd levels.
18:00- “We’re coming out on the 32nd floor.”
18:20- “We have a security officer also shot in the leg on this 32nd floor. He’s standing right by the elevator.”
- We now know that Paddock had cameras rigged so that he could see when police entered the hallway. This Mandalay security officer attempted to approach Paddock’s room after he heard shots fired and Paddock fired approximately 200 rounds through the door of his suite hitting the security guard in the leg. According to LVPD, the guard remained on the hallway by the elevators and subsequently helped them clear rooms on that level.
UPDATE 10/11/17: Currently LVPD has changed their story and timeline regarding the security guard. Now they assert the security guard was on the 32nd floor to investigate a fire door that was ajar 6 minutes prior to Paddock firing his first shots onto the crowd. Paddock saw the guard via his surveillance system and shot 200 rounds at him wounding him in the leg. MGM Resorts (which owns Mandalay Bay, however, disagrees with this timeline. They agree that the guard went to the 32nd floor to check the fire door and was fired upon. However, they add that a maintenance worker then joined the security guard and they were both fired upon. MGM then asserts that they sent an armed security force to the 32nd floor which arrived about he same time the LVPD arrived at the 32nd floor. By that point, Paddock had ceased firing upon the crowd. According to scanner audio, no one was present on the 32nd floor when they arrived except the wounded security guard by the elevator.
18:40- “He [Paddock] shot down the hallway and hit a security guard.”
– See description above.
18:50- “We’re going to have a blockade on the 32nd floor. We will need the 29th floor. It sounds like it’s confirmed there are at least two shooters with fully automatic weapons.”
- This quote is troublesome. If you’ll note throughout the entire audio, time and again, nothing is CONFIRMED until it is 100% verified, not just reported. Here we have an officer noting 2 confirmed shooters- one on 29th and one on 32- both with automatic weapons. Make a mental note that we have one other “confirmed” report that is later dismissed later in the audio.
19:15- “See if we can get cameras watching that 32nd and 29th floor.”
26:10- “About 3 minutes ago a black dually unknown truck, looked like a Chevy, unknown occupied, ripped out of the parking lot east of Excalibur heading South to the Delano…keep an eye on it.”
- No reports ever come across the scanner detailing if officers track down or investigate this vehicle.
26:30- “We’re clearing the 29th floor.”
27:10- “I’m on the 29th floor of Mandalay Bay with an element.”
27:40- “We’re going up to floor 30. There’s already a (? inaudible) on 29.”
29:15- “We have an 8 man element clearing the casino floor and one SWAT unit moving up to the 32nd floor right now.”
34:00- “Over by the Motel 6 by Tropicana there’s a white RV. I have pedestrians saying that the older white male in fatigues and a black bag went into the motor home…pedestrians say he came from the area of the shooting.”
– No resolution regarding this suspect is ever transmitted over the audio. RV location circled in red:
35:30- “There’s one WMA (white male adult) in black fatigues in a white RV off of Koval and Tropicana south of.”
36:18- “Giles and Alibaba, several casualties.”
- Ok, now go back and reference the quote I told you to file away about shots coming from Gate 7. Hold on to these two quotes for a second and get a visual of this location in your mind. The area circled in red is the intersection of Giles and Alibaba.
37:00- “We believe its the northernmost room on the 32nd . Unknown where on the 29th or anywhere in between. We believe it’s the northernmost room on either side on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay.”
37:25- “We’re going to put a shotgun facing the RV that the suspect is supposed to be in. It’s going to be behind the Clarke Co Fire Dept engine.
38:30- “Confirming I have casualties at Alibaba and Giles east of the Catholic Shrine as well as in the Mandalay Bay. So we have 2 scenes.”
- Ok, here is where you should take the quote from the officer about shots from Gate 7 and the quote from the Officer about casualties at Giles and Alibaba and apply them to this new information. This officer is CONFIRMING (again we’ve discussed how throughout this audio nothing is confirmed until verified) that there are 2 separate shooting scenes. One shooter in Mandalay Bay and apparently at Giles and Alibaba. Look at the photos above and ask a couple of things. 1. Could the shots fired from the 32nd floor of Mandalay Bay reach this intersection of Giles and Alibaba? 2. Are there casualties in between the two areas to indicate one continuous scene or are they two distinct scenes separated by significant space? I noted above that there is no Gate 7 labeled on the venue map. Was the officer mistaken about what gate he was at? Or, was there another Gate at the venue that isn’t labeled on the venue map? If this is the case, where would Gate 7 be located according to the gate numbers already indicated? It seems logical that a Gate 7 could have been located somewhere near this intersection of Giles and Alibaba. According to the venue map, Gate 5 backs up to Giles/Alibaba. Nothing can be confirmed, but these are legitimate questions based on the information that we have.
39:15- “Zebra (team on 32nd floor) I need to know if we have that floor evacuated other than the suspects. We’ve got snipers going up here soon, so I need to know if that’s evacced.” Officer replies, “Well, that’s going to be a negative. Nothing has been evacced…We’re still clearing floor 31.”
41:05- “I need someone at Reno and Tropicana, we might have a possible.”
- The yellow highlighted streets are Reno and Tropicana. Very close proximity to the intersection of Giles and Alibaba:
41:30- “I have a 5 man team going to floor 2.”
41:50- “Please be advised, there is a subject on the heli-pad.”
43:10- “FYI, we’re posted on Koval just north of the target RV at Tropicana, there’s two of us here.”
43:20- “Floor 31 is clear, we’re moving up to 32 with the other team.”
43:45- “We’re going out on a possible right at the side of Motel 6. There’s 3 of us here.”
45:10- “Confirming the Mandalay Bay and Alibaba/Giles are the two shooting locations. Do we have a 3rd?
- Again, more communication confirming two shooting locations and asking if a 3rd has been confirmed. No response is ever recorded regarding this question.
47:00- “Have we confirmed with Luxor that nobody heard shots over there? When we were getting shot at we wanted that checked.”
- This is two officers that were on the festival grounds. They are asking to confirm that no shots were fired from Luxor because they thought that there were when they were on the ground getting shot at. The Luxor is labeled on the map at the introduction of this article. It’s the pyramid.
55:25- “Please be advised, subject has a possible suspect pinned down at Industrial and Circus.”
- Nothing is ever referenced regarding this on the rest of the scanner audio. This location is circled in red.:
57:30- “We have reports of possible shots fired inside NYNY.”
-NYNY is circled in red:
58:55- “We’re getting a 415a (assault with a gun) the advisor was a shooter at the front desk. NYNY. And everyone is in the kitchen.”
– Sounds like pretty specific information. File this one away.
59:18- “Hey a citizen just advised me a vehicle, black Audi, in the valet at the Luxor possibly has a 445 (bomb), she said it has wires sticking out so don’t let any officers go through the valet at Luxor.”
59:50- “We are getting people saying that there is someone at NYNY.”
1:00:59- “At NY they are advising the active shooter’s possibly coming down the escalator from NYNY to Excalibur.”
– Again, pretty specific information regarding the NYNY sighting. File it away.
1:04:07- “Do we have a 415a (assault with a gun) at NYNY?”
1:04:35- “There’s approximately 150 subjects sheltered in place inside the kitchen area there. And two shots were fired inside casino floor…there is several subjects down at NYNY/Zumaniti.”
- Again, very specific information on NYNY incident- 2 shots fired. Add this to the mental file.
1:05:05- “No answer from NY security.”
– Trying to confirm with NY security, but no answer.
1:05:13- “Send, if there’s not already 2 strike teams in route, send 2 strike teams in route, they need to advise their call signs, and we need update as soon as they get there.”
1:06:30- “Whoever is responding to NYNY from the control side, I need somebody to get the cameras to verify whether this is a diversion.”
- First mention by officers that these reports might possibly be diversions to attract attention away from the main event at Mandalay. Make another mental file for this.
1:06:54- “ Ok now I’m getting information on an active shooter at Tropicana.”
1:07:10- “Advise there is an active shooter at Tropicana, active shooter at Tropicana.”
1:07:20- “Entering NYNY with a strike team.”
1:07:42- “I’m outside Tropicana, we’re not hearing any 434’s this could be a diversion.”
1:09:20- “Referencing Tropicana they’re advising there was a hispanic male, dark skin with an afro, unknown clothing with a backpack. Said he squatted in the driveway of Hooters and looks like a suspect.”
1:10:55- “We have a set (? hard to hear clearly) on the suspect’s door. I need for everyone in that hallway to be aware of it and get back. We need to pop this and see if we can get a response from this guy…see if he’s in here or if he’s moved on somewhere else.”
1:11:06- “All units on the 32nd floor, SWAT has explosive breach. Everyone in the hallway needs to move back. All units move back.”
1:11:20- “Breach, breach, breach.”
1:12:00- “Reports from civilians shots just fired. Two shots in the park area of NYNY.”
– Matches the earlier report of 2 shots fired at NYNY.
1:12:12- “Be advised there are 2 shots fired in the park area of NYNY. Now they’re also saying one at Aria.”
1:12:20- “So far NYNY is clear, negative shots fired.”
- Officers at NYNY report no shots were fired at NYNY. This is troublesome given the specific information given earlier in the audio.
1:13:15- “We’re sending 2 teams to Excalibur right now based on earlier detail.”
- Remember, earlier ( at 1:00:59) they reported possible suspect running down escalator from NYNY to Excalibur.
1:13:50- “I’ve got medics reporting they’re getting shot at at Tropicana.”
- Ok, time out. This is entirely different than possibly erroneous reports of gunfire from panicked civilians. Here you have EMT’s reporting that they’re being shot at. The EMT’s are located at Tropicana. File this away. The Tropicana location is circled in purple:
1:13:55- “We have a strike team available send them to the Tropicana.”
1:14:12- “We are clearing this room. We have one suspect down.” (This is the team at Paddock’s room)
1:14:30- “We need the air clear for Zebra 20 (team at Paddock’s), they have one suspect down inside the room.”
1:15:20- “We made contact inside the Tropicana. They are reporting negative shots fired.”
- Ok. Let’s stop here a minute. Here we have an officer reporting that there were no shots fired at Tropicana. Remember, shots here were not only reported by civilians, but by EMT’s on scene who reported that they were being shot at. This becomes especially interesting in light of this witness interview:
- At the 13:15 mark, this man says that he saw shell casings on the ground inside the festival grounds AND at the entrance of the back door of the Tropicana. For those who may not be aware, the presence of shell casings would be an absolute confirmation of an active shooter in that specific vicinity. Shell casings from shots fired from the 32nd floor of Mandalay would not be found inside the concert venue grounds, much less over at the Tropicana.
1:16:00- “There is one down, 32nd floor Mandalay Bay.”
1:16:40- “Reports of shots being fired at the Aria appear unfounded at this time.”
1:16:52- Zebra 20: “We have another explosive breach going on to get into an adjoining room. Going to be going off in about 5 seconds.”
1:17:43- “Talking to security now, they’re saying they don’t have any shots fired inside NYNY.”
- Security at NYNY is now apparently saying there were no shots fired. Remember, we had quite a specific set of information given regarding shots at NYNY- the shots occurred on the casino floor, there were 2, people fled to shelter in the kitchen. Now we’re hearing that there were no shots fired there.
1:19:30- “Please be advised now we’re getting shots fired at Caesar’s and Bellagio.”
1:20:18- Zebra 20: “We do not need anyone else up on this floor. (Partially inaudible) have two breaches, we also have one shot officer that did fire. Negative injuries on anybody else.”
- It’s hard to understand from this particular communication, but it appears that Paddock possibly shot an officer that was entering the room before killing himself. Sheriff Lombardo has confirmed in subsequent interviews that an officer was shot in the leg.
1:21:15- “We got reports of a guy with a gun here.” Dispatch says, “What’s your location?” Officer replies, “We’re at the Paris.”
1:21:40- “Is that reported or confirmed?”
1:21:45- “We’ve got people running and security trying to point out where the gunman is and we can’t find him.”
The following quotes are from an individual’s continued recording of police scanner audio. At approximately the 16 minute mark this video picks up where the first scanner audio ends:
16:05- “Lets get some arriving units at Flamingo and the Blvd trying to get this guy to stop him from going north anymore.”
- It appears from this communication that an active shooter has potentially been seen fleeing Paris. Security officers have apparently tried to point out his location to the officers in Paris, but they were unable to find him. At this point, dispatch sends officers north to intercept him.
16:15- “Bellagio saying negative shots fired. At Bellagio negative shots fired Bellagio. No one’s going in or out. They’re locking it down.”
- Here we have audio confirming that no shots were fired at Bellagio. However, this Bellagio guest and witness tells a different story and Bellagio staff appears to confirm what she is saying. Her video was removed from youtube. However, this video includes her video. Her actual video begins at around the 6:25 mark. Her conversation with the Bellagio staff member begins around the 9:57 mark.
UPDATE 10/11/17: Rene (the Bellagio guest who shot the FB live video above) has given her testimony in the following interview. The information that she reveals is nothing short of shocking. Her husband is retired military. She describes their experience from the glass shattering automatic gunfire into the Bellagio, to taking shelter with other guests in a rear hallway of Bellagio, to being restricted from entering the area where clean up crews were working feverishly to restore the lobby area, to checking out the next morning when Bellagio management told her there had been no shots fired at Bellagio the night before. This is an interview you won’t want to miss:
18:43- Dispatch to team at Paris- “Are you still hearing 434’s?” (illegal shots fired) Officer responds, “Sorry, there were reports of 434 but I’ve got people running everywhere.” Dispatch- “Ok, are YOU hearing 434’s actively right now?” Officer- “Negative, negative.”
19:50- “I have two teams, we’re coming in the main valet of the Paris right now.”
20:02- “Can we contact Planet Hollywood? We’re getting some reports of possibly shots fired there.”
20:20- “Victor (Paris team) originally said there were shots but she did not hear them and people were running everywhere and that were being reported of 434’s.”
20:32- “I have security talking to me right now. They say there’s a person saw a male with 413 (person with a gun) inside the Luxor males restroom.”
23:04- “We have several strike teams inside the Paris. Negative 434’s. Everybody’s leaving though.”
23:30- Zebra 20- “Copy some information, a potential name possibly related with the suspect. It was a players card out on the countertop next to the wallet of the suspect that’s (? inaudible). It’s an MLife Platinum card with the name of Marilou Danley.
24:40- It looks like that name I gave you shares an address with the subject.”
25:38- “I am strike team 3. I am still in NYNY. I know negative shots fired but we’re still clearing. We have multiple witnesses here as well as people are down on the ground, not shot, just sheltering in place.”
- Apparently still calming people down who are sheltering in place even though subsequent reports indicated no shots occurred.
26:05- “Please be advised there’s a male walking into the Bellagio.”
– Bellagio is on lock down at this point. No one should be entering or exiting.
26:13- “Paris casino is clear, we’re gonna clear up the nightclub- Chateau.”
- Make a note of this. Officers reported no shots fired at Paris even though a massive panic occurred earlier. They have cleared the casino and are now heading to the nightclub Chateau.
26:19- “Please be advised, at the Bellagio employee entrance, there’s a male walking in with a rifle. Bellagio employee entrance.”
- No more radio traffic is heard regarding this oddity besides an all clear given in the next couple of minutes.
27:05- “Units be advised. There’s gonna be 3 armored cars in route to south central command followed by a silver Dodge Ram. They’re taking Frank Sinatra (a street) to Russell (also a street.)
28:25- “The Bellagio employee entrance looks Code 4.” (no further assistance needed)
– This is in regards to the guy with a rifle walking into Ballagio.
30:45- “We have 3 armored cars that are at Russell and Las Vegas Blvd. They are not affiliated with law enforcement, but the Sargeant called them from Battlefield Las Vegas and they’re awaiting their orders.”
- Battlefield Las Vegas is a 5 acre military style complex outdoor training area. You can shoot various US and foreign weapons from their collection in a realistic military setting. They have fire arms dating from WWI all the way to weapons used by NATO forces in Iraq and Afghanistan. (www.battlefieldvegas.com)
Dispatch responds, “They’re gonna go to south central air command. We’ve been advised south central that they are in route.”
31:27- “We’ve got a citizen advising that a Ford Superduty dually white pick-up truck with the plate 444-XLM pulled up and a guy with a rifle got out and ran northbound.”
35:55- “Update on the Mandalay Bay command. The casino floor is secured, subjects have been cleared off of casino floor. Now we are being told that there’s no additional injured inside the hotel, and we still have subjects upstairs.”
36:43- “We’re getting intel that possibly a white male in a black t-shirt with a long rifle is going into nightclubs and areas and clearing people out. He may be the one causing all the pandemonium…Last seen at the Chateau probably about 20 minutes ago.”
- Ok, I’m assuming this is the same guy that they are referring to in the 31:27 communication. Note they said his last known location was the Chateau (nightclub at the Paris) about 20 minutes ago. Remember, the Paris is where shots were reported fired and security tried to point out to officers where the guy ran and they couldn’t find him? Then they sent officers north to try to intercept him. If you’ll also remember, Paris subsequently reported no shots fired after all. Now we’re hearing this guy was there. This guy is not mentioned again in the scanner audio.
43:18- “415a now Bellagio PR (?) is hearing a lot of shots being fired.”
- New report of shots at Bellagio.
43:52- “Please be advised a 415a Bellagio, PR’s hearing a lot of shots being fired, not seeing anyone. They’re on the 1st floor and whispering…and now she’s saying suspects are inside with her and she’s whispering to not talk.”
- Seems like this person is definitely convinced she has heard shots and is in the presence of the shooter. So much so that she’s hiding and whispering. Honestly, you can go either way with this. Seems like surely she’d know what she was talking about considering she’s apparently hiding and whispering. Then again, I can say that I personally know people, that if they recounted this story to me, I would not believe. Not knowing the individual reporting this, there’s no way to assign weight to her report.
44:50- “Units reference the Bellagio’s going to be negative 415a and that’s per security.”
- Security says the there’s nothing to the this woman’s report. Again, no way to know.
49:53- “Control can you copy any update on the 445 (possible bomb in Audi at Luxor)… The plate’s gonna be AC0027 Nevada. Newer model black SUV. The car was dropped off at 2213 hours in the valet in front of Luxor. 4 individuals got out. 4 males. Descriptions: 1st is a AMA (Asian male adult), beige shirt and green shorts. 2nd ‘s an AMA black shirt, khaki shorts. 3rd is an AMA with a yellow and black shirt and khaki shorts. 4th is a WMA (white male adult) with a t- shirt and dark shorts, a hat and a beard.”
53:20- “We have a possible behind the trashcan on CVS north of Monte Carlo. We’re calling them out now. It’s a possible, lot of weapons.”
55:30- “We’ve got 2 in custody, taking the 3rd one into custody now. Still compliant.”
- Apparently, amid all of these reports of suspicious individuals and possible shooters, these three individuals are actually taken into custody. We have no idea who they are. Do they fit the descriptions of any of the other possible suspects that have been described? I have also never seen NVPD sheriff mention any individuals taken into custody in any press conference. It’s possible that they had nothing to do with anything and were dismissed.
1:00:50- “Is there a unit that can be in route to Mirage? There’s a female calling in whispering. She thinks there’s a shooter there on the 7th floor of the garage.”
– Another weird report similar to the one at Bellagio. Again, we get no further info.
No significant traffic after this point.
An analysis of this information reveals that there some very legitimate issues.
- It cannot be definitively determined if there was indeed only one shooter.
- Troubling evidence exists casting doubt on the NVPD’s position that no shots were fired from alternate locations.
- Even if you give the mainstream narrative the benefit of the doubt and say that there was only one shooter, there appeared to be a somewhat coordinated attempt to create diversions by reporting multiple shots fired from other casinos. Who would do this and why?
I’d like to provide you with 2 videos of 2 separate individuals performing a sound wave analysis of the shots fired based on various witness videos of the event. Both seem to come to the conclusion that it is very difficult to say definitively that there was only one shooter. Furthermore, they both seem to agree that if there was only one shooter there are some very difficult to explain portions of audio.
To end, I will just say that whatever conclusion you come to given all this information, we can probably all agree that when it comes to our government and the FBI it’s best to have a healthy skepticism of what we are told.